Monday, October 19, 2009

This is life. This is all we get, ever. No matter how hard we pray, how hard we believe, how hard we lie to ourselves, we all end up in the same place. So why the fuck am i wasting these days of glory in fucking school? Why am i not outside, reading a novel by someone who has had a lifetime of experiences? Why am i not creating something to be remembered by? I just don't get it. I am 16 and two thirds. I can read 620 words a minute. I can write a song for anybody. I can play 4 instruments comfortably. Sure, i may not know how to distinguish male or female plants, or run a mile in under 7 minutes, or subtract the square root of 420 from 969, but other people can! So why do i have to? Why am i wasting day after day learning something i am told to learn so my intelligence can be evaluated by someone who doesnt even know my favorite color? Why is there not a ''write a short, creative piece on space provided'' part in my SAT's? Why does nobody else see this? School has no interest in me, and i have no interest in school. It baffles and infuriates me. This ride sucks, i want my money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment